Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Back to himself

Sorry it has taken me a while to update on Kai, I guess we left off in the hospital. Well Kai came home a few hours after being watched in Pediatric ward. The day after we saw his pediatrician and he wants Kai to continue breathing treatments of Pulmicort twice a day. Since then he's gotten a lot better. He still has a lingering cough and runny nose, but they said those may last another week or two and the runny nose could even just be from teething.

Kirra ended up getting sick as well, but she's handling it well. I think she sort of likes the attention she gets from being sick because she's never sick and she's been sleeping with me while Adam is out of town :)

Other than that Kai is still doing really well. He has a cranial sacral therapy session today and Synagis shot on Friday. He's still feeding really well and we've lengthened the intervals to 6-7oz of formula every 4 hours with cereal in afternoon. I also got him Sassy Teething Feeder (same brand I used for Kirra when she was Kai's age) and gave him a banana and he loved it! I'm really excited to start giving him easy fruit like this, he did a really good drop chowing it down.

1 comment:

Chris B. said...

Un platano para el guapo!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers