Tuesday, January 3, 2012


It's been one week since we started giving Kai rice cereal and he is still doing great! We will not be giving him anymore cereal than he is getting now. He will continue to only have it between his 12:00 and 3:00 bottle. I've also mixed his probiotic powder in the cereal as well since it's not suppose to go in his bottle feeds. So all he is getting in total is about 1 tablespoon of cereal/probiotic/formula mix once per day. We don't want to go crazy and start giving him pureed food just yet. He's almost 5 months adjusted so we will probably start pureed food in early February and see how he tolerates it.

Other than that Kai is still amazing!



3 comments:

Marcie said...

This is great! From the looks of that first photo, he seems to really be enjoying it. He's adorable!

Starting Solids said...

Ashley,

I'm posting a link below to a great article I just read about starting solids. If you are interested in it, shoot me a text and I will give you my login name and password so you can access it. It was great seeing the little man over the Holidays!

Unknown said...

Kai looks just like me, when I'm eating lunch, although he's much cuter.
Papi

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers