Friday, December 2, 2011

Walk With Us!

Dear Friends & Family,


Our family is walking in March for Babies on Saturday April 28, 2012 at 9:00am in San Jose (exact location TBA). We’re proud to be helping the March of Dimes by walking together for stronger, healthier babies.

Team Kilo Kai is walking in celebration of Kai, who was born at 26 weeks nearly 3 1/2 months early. The March of Dimes works to understand and prevent the problems that threaten our babies and supports local programs that help women have full-term pregnancies and healthy babies. 75% of their donations are used to actually support these programs (75% is a large percentage for a fundraising organization!)

We want to help, and I’m asking you to help, too. Together we can do so much more. When you sponsor me in March for Babies, you make a difference in the lives of babies and their families — right here in Santa Cruz and across the country.

I want to invite you to walk with me on March for Babies day. You can join the team on our fundraising page http://www.marchforbabies.org/team/t1759984 Just click on JOIN THIS TEAM button and it will walk you through each step! I also created a tab under this blog titled >Join the WALK< Each walker will specify a desired amount of money to raise on their own. Check out what goals I have set for TEAM KILO KAI! I will also provide each walker with a team t-shirt in remembrance of this day of giving back.


**You do not need to make a donation to sign up and walk**


If you want to learn more about March for Babies and the March of Dimes, there’s great information on marchforbabies.org and marchofdimes.com.

I'm very excited to be a part of March for Babies this year and hope you will join my team!

Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!

Please walk with us! :)


No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers