Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Simply Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving!

We will be having our very first Thanksgiving as a new family at our house. Usually we go to our parents house and hang out all day, but for the sake of Kai's health it will be just us having turkey pot pies!

To say that I am thankful for Kai's health is an understatement. From day one he has given me so much to be thankful for. I always wanted a little boy and I am extremely thankful he chose us as his family. Although he came into our lives with an unexpected arrival there is not one thing I would change about his journey so far. Its all the little things, all the ups and downs, all the support, all the strength and courage, all the milestones that makes me realize how lucky and thankful I am that Kai is who he is. I know he is the strongest little man I have ever known and I pray he never changes because he is perfect.

I cannot imagine life without Kai or Kirra--they are both miracles in my life.


Thank you Kai and thank you Kirra for making me grow up a little faster, get a little stronger, and taking me on a journey with you in your lives for us to share.

Thank you Adam for your unconditional love and continuous support. I couldn't be the mom I am today without my best friend by my side. 

Happy Thanksgiving! I love you my little family! 

1 comment:

Marcie said...

What a lovely post. I can relate to just about everything you said. There is so much to be thankful for..Happy Thanksgiving! I hope Kai enjoys his first turkey day!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers