Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Days


Kai had another heart echo and EKG today at the Cardiologist. His PDA has gotten smaller! That's really good news! The 'hole' is less than 1mm in diameter and everything else in his heart looks good. The doctor said hopefully it will keep getting smaller so surgery isn't needed! His health has been impeccable and I cross my fingers that it stays this way. I never realized how precious and valuable being in good health is. I think everyone should be thankful when blessed with good health and should never take it for granted. Sometimes I feel like I took Kirra's health for granted since she has always been healthy (and its paid off) because now that I see Kai overcoming health issues I am so grateful that he doesn't have it worse. I cannot fully express how happy and thankful I am that Kai and Kirra are doing SO well. Things can always be worse and I'm just so glad they're not!

Also in case anyone is wondering Kai is 13 pounds now and 24 inches! Here are a few pictures of him and his big sister Kirra...




1 comment:

Chris B. said...

Amazing! Love them! It's time Kai meets Uncle B!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers